Friday, May 20, 2011

The 1 year Celebration

Tonight, sharp at 12 is the day where our marriage is at 1 year. For that reason, I'm writing here to express the happiness of celebrating with my husband.

However,

Frankly speaking, I'm in the midst of waiting-to-deliver-the-baby-but-don't-know-yet-when. Thus, going out to celebrate is not a good idea at the moment. But, yes. Giving a gift would be just perfect, isn't it? Let see what do I get for my love one.


TADAAAA....

The Gift - Before
This is something special I ordered from FB. If you guys would like to have one, you could have your very own design. Search for 'PRECIOUS COTTON' on FB. I can guarantee 100% that you'll be very satisfied with their creativity. Have a look yeah.

This is the link to the Precious Cotton FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000850996458&sk=wall




The 1 Year Anniversary Blanket
Yey!! This is the one I'm talking about. A Fleece blanket embroided with our name and 1 Year Anniversary on it. I and my husband love it indeed.
He has been using it since I gave him last 2 weeks. He opened the gift in advanced! Tell u what, it can't be shared!! He keeps saying "ni abang punya". Hahaha..






So, that was a gift from me. Something I'm afford to buy at this very moment. I hope and pray to Allah for our next anniversary I can buy an expensive gift for you.

A gift from the husband will be my next post! STAY TUNNED! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment